My guest today is a leadership educator, coach and author of multiple books Stanley Ward.
He is a founder and principal of Influence Coaching, who helps leaders develop needed relational and conceptual skills so they can succeed both at work and at home.
15% discount on Stan's coaching rates in 2021 for listeners of this show with promo code 'SUCCESSINSPIRED'. Offer valid for a limited time only.
- (00:02:09) - What compelled Stanley to become an expert on leadership
- (00:03:51) - What does leadership mean to Stanley
- (00:10:20) - Conceptual skills and relational skills versus just technical skills
- (00:19:16) - Dealing with the weight of it all & not getting depressed
- (00:21:39) - Looking after self care - Stanley shares
- (00:27:31) - Leadership is not just about getting stuff done
- (00:34:11) - Strengths, weaknesses & liabilities and power of radical openness
- (00:40:29) - Flipping the mic for a minute :)
- (00:42:12) - How to give feedback to others without the shit sandwich
- (00:48:48) - How to get in touch with Stan
Subscribe So You Don't Miss Out:
- Subscribe to SIP mailing list to get regular updates by clicking here
Listen Success Inspired On Your Favourite Platform:
- Listen on Success Inspired Podcast Official
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Overcast
- Listen on Pocket Casts
Support This Show:
- Rate on Podchaser
- Rate & Review on iTunes & Google Podcast
- Donate Auphonic Credits to assist with my production costs
Like & Follow Success Inspired :
Looking To Start A Podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here