My guest today is husband and wife who have been travelling the world full-time for 6 years along with their 2 children.
What originally begun as a way to create a deeper bond as a family, grew into a philosophy and a way of life, all of which they share on their YouTube channel.
Today I have had a pleasure to interview this couple and ask them about the lessons they’ve learned as full-time travellers, why they are so passionate about sharing the unique and lesser-known parts of the world with others and their adventures on the ocean.
- (00:00:20) - Introduction of my guests Will & Jessica Sueiro
- (00:02:58) - What inspired Will & Jessica to drop their 9-5 and decide to travel the world.
- (00:07:24) - Sharing a boat buying experience
- (00:09:08) - Criteria when looking to buy a sailing boat
- (00:16:34) - How are kids coping with traveling
- (00:22:45) - How did it all started
- (00:30:02) - Day to day of Will & Jessica aka life of a traveling family
- (00:44:44) - How does Jessica & Will finance their travel lifestyle
Subscribe So You Don't Miss Out:
- Subscribe to SIP mailing list to get regular updates by clicking here
Listen Success Inspired On Your Favourite Platform:
- Listen on Success Inspired Podcast Official
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Overcast
- Listen on Pocket Casts
Support This Show:
- Rate on Podchaser
- Rate & Review on iTunes & Google Podcast
- Donate Auphonic Credits to assist with my production costs
Like & Follow Success Inspired :
Looking To Start A Podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here