My guest today is successful founder and managing director of an offshore Bookkeeping and accountancy leasing business based in Phillipines. He knows thing or two about how to bring significant value to the table and he is passionate about helping small and medium business owners achieve their financial goals, improve experience and skills so that thy can take their rightful place on the global market.
Special offer for listeners:
Grab a free copy of E-Book - Unfunk your business numbers here
- (00:00:13) - My Guest today - Introduction of Scott Trevethan
- (00:02:08) - Successful business must provide value to their target market
- (00:03:26) - How Scott tried to open his cafe, tough challenges with hospitality and how it did not workout
- (00:07:25) - We talk about profit margins and examples of different businesses small to big that are not doing great.
- (00:13:27) - What inspired Scott to become accountant
- (00:15:01) - We talk about Scott's accounting business and how he started to leverage through outsourcing from Phillipines
- (00:18:48) - Great tips for anyone in business
- (00:21:55) - 2 new trends in why people start business
- (00:27:27) - How does Scott keep fit to perform well in his business
- (00:29:41) - Power of daily habits
- (00:35:12) - Investing in your health and fitness as your personal responsibility and figuring out your true reasons why to start
- (00:40:12) - Talking about importance of going outside your comfort zone - Scott's Red Bull type experience when trying heli snowboarding in New Zealand
- (00:47:30) - We always overestimate what we can achieve in a year, but we massively underestimate what we can achieve in a decade.
- (00:49:58) - Looking for a fitness program?
- (00:51:58) - Grab a free copy on the e-book - 'Unfunk your business finances'
- (00:53:21) - Tracking your business accounting reports is as important as the way you track your fitness both should have progress in mind.
Subscribe so you don't miss out:
- Subscribe to SIP mailing list to get regular updates by clicking here
Listen SIP on your favourite platform:
- Listen on Success Inspired Podcast Official
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Overcast
- Listen on Pocket Casts
Support this show:
- Rate on Podchaser
- Rate & Review on iTunes & Google Podcast
- Donate Auphonic Credits to assist with my production costs
Like & Follow The show :
Looking to start a podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here
are virtual assistants worth it, what can virtual assistants do, what do virtual assistants do, how to virtual assistant, what virtual assistant do, why you need a virtual assistant, how much do bookkeepers make, what a bookkeeper does, how to be bookkeeper, what bookkeepers do, why become a bookkeeper, how to find accountant job, how to find an accountant, how to find accountant job in philippines