In this episode your host @thatvitmuller interviews @jaeminfrazer from the Insecurity Project
Jaemin is an Author, Tedx speaker and life coach. He is the founder of the Insecurity Project and specialises in helping ambitious people experience deep change so that they are able to overcome internal limitations and have the life they desire
He is widely recognised as one of Australia's leading life coaches and one of the trusted voices globally in dealing with personal insecurity.
Special offer for listeners:
If you are somebody who would like to tackle your own insecurities and be more effective and reach your full potential then sign up for Jaemin's 'Unhindered Short Course' via this link
- (00:00:14) - My guest today - Jaemin Fraser
- (00:01:00) - Introduction, Jaemins's books and content repurposing
- (00:02:42) - Jaemin's transition story from Pastor to Coach
- (00:07:30) - Empowering people as a coach
- (00:11:09) - Two good questions to ask to help someone solve their problem
- (00:13:17) - Jaemin's discovery of his own insecurities and decision to over come those
- (00:16:24) - How Insecurity Project as a brand was born
- (00:19:38) - Specific brand message as a great way to improve SEO and fast track growth of awareness about what you do.
- (00:22:11) - Pros and cons of insecurity at different stages in life and when are people ready for this
- (00:25:49) - We discuss Insecurity as the limiting factor behind why you may be living unfulfilled life.
- (00:30:01) - We discuss Insecurity as the limiting factor behind why you may be living unfulfilled life.
- (00:34:07) - Jaemins' story of moving his family to Germany to live there for 12 months as a way to test out concept of 'freedom lifestyle
- (00:38:38) - How does insecurity affect your business profitability, your leadership and and other aspects of you being in business.
- (00:40:44) - Jaemin's diagnostic tool 'The Insecurity test' for business owners
- (00:43:43) - Personal fitness, marathon training and Jaemin's ambitions for his business
- (00:48:35) - Benefits of the insecurity test
- (00:51:03) - Jaemin shares his business struggles when he was just starting out
- (00:56:00) - Moment of success in Jaemin's entrepreneurial journey
- (01:01:35) - What almost nobody agrees with Jaemin on
- (01:04:59) - Insecurity Project - Special offer for you the listener
Subscribe so you don't miss out:
- Subscribe on on your favourite platform by clicking here
Support this show:
- Rate on Podchaser
- Rate & Review on iTunes & Google Podcast
- Donate Auphonic Credits to assist with my production costs
Like & Follow The show :
Looking to start a podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here
How to overcome insecurity, Insecurity, self worth, personal Insecurity, personal self worth, biggest insecurity, what does insecurity mean, business, confidence, building self confidence, lack of self confidence, what insecurity means, what insecurity looks like, what insecurity does to you, what insecurity feels like, what insecurity does to a relationship, what's insecurity in a relationship, what insecurity lead to, why insecurity kills relationships, where insecurity comes from, insecurity where does it come from, when insecurity is a problem, how insecurity affects you, how insecurity affects your business
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy