How to overcome chronic pain and limiting beliefs to unlock your full potential in life.
Dawn Cady a former chronic pain sufferer who healed herself and learned to walk again. This drove her to learn everything she could about treating all forms of pain, trialing multiple modalities on herself on her healing journey, and discovering the most effective treatments for pain in the process.
She developed the multi award winning “The Neural Alignment Method®”, which brings together the world’s best healing techniques for chronic physical and emotional pain to help athletes come off pain meds by showing them how their body heals through connecting and communicating with their mind and body. So they can do what they were born to do. Dawn’s consuming passion helps others in pain enjoy their lives again.
She had the pleasure of interviewing @drphil on the subject of chronic pain and has written several articles about it — Dawn is currently writing her own book. She also had her story featured in a book.
Link coming soon (Check in in few days)
Links & mentions:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (Dawson Church)
- Dr Phil
- Lillian Michaels
- (00:00:25) - Introduction of Dawn Cady, the pain freedom coach
- (00:02:09) - Can chronic pain be caused by emotional issues
- (00:08:28) - What was it like dealing with Chronic pain for Dawn
- (00:16:13) - Power of visualisation
- (00:20:06) - It's never too late to start walking - limiting belifs and how to overcome them
- (00:23:01) - What helped Dawn manager her pain.
- (00:35:39) - Dawn shares success stories of her clients being able to manage their pain.
- (00:42:32) - What success has Dawn been able to achieve
- (00:45:56) - Special offer - Dawn's online program
Subscribe So You Don't Miss Out:
- Subscribe to SIP mailing list to get regular updates by clicking here
Listen Success Inspired On Your Favourite Platform:
- Listen on Success Inspired Podcast Official
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Overcast
- Listen on Pocket Casts
Support This Show:
- Rate on Podchaser
- Rate & Review on iTunes & Google Podcast
- Donate Auphonic Credits to assist with my production costs
Like & Follow Success Inspired :
Looking To Start A Podcast?
Here are some of my tried & tested recommendations.
Hosting - I host this podcast with Captivate, the world's only growth-oriented podcast host™ - you can too, and get your first 7-days on me by clicking here now.
Marketing your show - this is what I use to generate amazing audiograms for each episode - free to sign up by clicking here
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy